Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Q & A {Part IIII}



This will be the last of my question and answer series.  I want to thank all of you who asked such great questions.  They were so much fun to answer.  I might even try this again sometime.





What is the sweetest thing you've done for Adam and what's the sweetest thing Adam's done for you?? {Bridget}

I am going to have to admit that Adam is WAY sweeter than I am.  He is constantly doing sweet things for me and honestly, it's the little things that stick with me the most.  He'll send me texts during the day that he's thinking of me and loves me, he'll remind me of something I said or did that he thought was cute or appreciated.  He surprises me with my favorite treats sometimes when he comes home from work.  It may not seem like much, but I know he has to go out of his way to pick it up and just the fact that he thought of it, makes my day.  He'll run me a bubble bath when he knows I'm not feeling good or knows I've had an especially rough day.  I could go on and on.  All the little things really do add up and  make me appreciate my husband more and more.  He's always given me his utmost support and just being there for me at all times and loving me every day is the sweetest thing he could ever do for me.

I just asked Adam this question and he said the "sweetest thing that you've done for me is married me and given me my beautiful children.  You've always supported me and accepted me for the smart ass that I am."  - straight from his mouth, you guys! ;)




What advice would you like to pass on to your girls?  {Amy}

I have lots of advice I want to pass on to my girls regarding different aspects of their lives.  But, the most important thing that I want them to always remember and carry with them is to stay true to themselves.  Always remember who they are and where they came from.  Adam and I don't consider ourselves to be the perfect parents, but we do feel like we're raising our girls to be loving, polite and respectful girls.  We hope that they keep the same values that we've instilled in them through their adulthood and pass them on to their children.





Q & A::   Part I, Part II & Part III









6 comments:

Bridget said...

So sweet...I'm all about the lil' things, they are the best!!!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

I loved reading this series. And Adam's answer was simply the best. haha!

ajs {of MN} said...

awwwe that adam... such a sweetie! ;)

Janelle Muhlenkamp said...

I think the little things are also the sweetest things! When you can truly see from a partner's actions that they care, its so incredibly sweet! I love how much you and Adam take the time to show eachother you care.

Carolyn said...

OMG. His answer. SWOON! :)

Leah D said...

I just read all 4 parts and love all the questions AND most importantly the answers!! Thanks for sharing!